E.D.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.D.F

Earth Defence Force a official clan for battlezone II

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM wants war with us

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

GM wants war with us - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 am

How about Stop the BS. I find anymore sick shit posted on these forums i have no problem getting the internet police in on it. They have no problem tracing a IP and doing away with a cyber terrorist or someone who beyond harasses. This is my final comment on this matter. IM DONE.
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 am

Your done with what?
Back to top Go down
https://edf-bz2.forumotion.com
{-GM-}-ComputerMaster1st-
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 am

We can not be allies due to what has happened, anyway since you apologized, we can now get on with our lives.
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 am

Yes thankgod now im going to play battlezone II, and get a break from posting man my hands are hurting lol.
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:35 am

For fuck's sake, stop it the lot of you. Xeno and KKND are seeing sense, will you two please stop bickering?

Manson, you may be 14, but seriously, I have never seen a 14-year-old act so immaturely. I know people two years younger than you on BZU who act twice your age. (I wonder if you can guess how old I am without looking at my profile)

CM1, stop stirring shit up. Your ego is massively overblown. Back down from an argument for once, can't you? For god's sake you're the same age as me!

Grow up, you're both acting like children.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 pm

AHadley wrote:
For fuck's sake, stop it the lot of you. Xeno and KKND are seeing sense, will you two please stop bickering?

Manson, you may be 14, but seriously, I have never seen a 14-year-old act so immaturely. I know people two years younger than you on BZU who act twice your age. (I wonder if you can guess how old I am without looking at my profile)

CM1, stop stirring shit up. Your ego is massively overblown. Back down from an argument for once, can't you? For god's sake you're the same age as me!

Grow up, you're both acting like children.

It's over AHadley, give it a break.

You just have a really big issue with me.

DEAL WITH IT!
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Tell this to everyone - All the members from EDF or the ones that arn't total foolish noobs are going to start a new clan seperate from all this BS. And you. Computer. JUST NOCK IT OFF? Just stop just stop trolling US, Troll manson and the rest of his remaining clan if you want? You and cyber just do what you want but LEAVE "US" (The ones defecting) out of it.

We are leaving manson to suffer in EDF by himself , he has dommed this place and doomed our rep so he can suffer it alone. He is a poor figuredhead. I AGREE with you computer that manson is being a total NOOB lol! . and that EDF is looking like a total noob SH*T stain. Though we don't care anymore. Were done . WE ARE ALL DONE WITH THIS BS.

If you or anyone else want to keep trolling GO AHEAD, but none of us are staying here.... Those who stay in EDF are those that affiliate themselves with major manson. I never knew joining this clan would make me look like such a gigantic noob. All i've ever done is noob MPI, Though me and the rest of edf who are comeing are picking up our remaining rep. Saying FK Manson + His noobs + Any of the trolls who bothers us

We want peace and were ditching this clan cold to get it. If you want to chase after us in our new clan Go ahead and troll but ill just not give a fk And treat you like the troll u are if you act like one to us. Or you can make peace with us, like you said you may just one day in the future but now now.

I thank you and this is my final post in these forums most likely. Now goodbye, This clan, Its drama, Its noobs, And manason can rot in hell intill they become more MATURE. The new clan will be made once we decide on a name. And by the way. If manson joins our new clan , he starts crap , he will be out of the clan THAT FAST. queen queen

We told Manson he would have a CoupD'etat on his hands if he continued. Well nows its begone. /SHUNS Cool
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 pm

What has begun?
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Try reading more of the post other than the end of it.
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:56 pm

He does that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:48 pm

GUYS!!! I want to have everything back to normal please forget this ever happend, ok so that we can go back to EDF matters not this stupied thing that I somehow brought ok im so very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Xenophobe wrote:
Tell this to everyone - All the members from EDF or the ones that arn't total foolish noobs are going to start a new clan seperate from all this BS. And you. Computer. JUST NOCK IT OFF? Just stop just stop trolling US, Troll manson and the rest of his remaining clan if you want? You and cyber just do what you want but LEAVE "US" (The ones defecting) out of it.

We are leaving manson to suffer in EDF by himself , he has dommed this place and doomed our rep so he can suffer it alone. He is a poor figuredhead. I AGREE with you computer that manson is being a total NOOB lol! . and that EDF is looking like a total noob SH*T stain. Though we don't care anymore. Were done . WE ARE ALL DONE WITH THIS BS.

If you or anyone else want to keep trolling GO AHEAD, but none of us are staying here.... Those who stay in EDF are those that affiliate themselves with major manson. I never knew joining this clan would make me look like such a gigantic noob. All i've ever done is noob MPI, Though me and the rest of edf who are comeing are picking up our remaining rep. Saying FK Manson + His noobs + Any of the trolls who bothers us

We want peace and were ditching this clan cold to get it. If you want to chase after us in our new clan Go ahead and troll but ill just not give a fk And treat you like the troll u are if you act like one to us. Or you can make peace with us, like you said you may just one day in the future but now now.

I thank you and this is my final post in these forums most likely. Now goodbye, This clan, Its drama, Its noobs, And manason can rot in hell intill they become more MATURE. The new clan will be made once we decide on a name. And by the way. If manson joins our new clan , he starts crap , he will be out of the clan THAT FAST. queen queen

We told Manson he would have a CoupD'etat on his hands if he continued. Well nows its begone. /SHUNS Cool

It's to late. I told you how things were going down in several of these posts. and if you look at what i quoted this is whats going to happen. It already has happen. We are not a part of this clan or you or anything you caused any longer. Your bad rep has brought shame upon EVERYONE in the entire clan. And we are all done with it, Do not try to make things better. All you can do now is attempt to be on your own and pick up the shattered remains that is your reputation and start acting mature for once. Or do THAT and join us in The Brotherhood Of Steel, Which will have you kicked out as soon as you start trouble.

I will be posting a link to the clan here shortly or on BZ2 itself. For those who want to come on over. AND NOT BE A NOOB and NOT TROLL and NOT BE A PART OF MANSONS TRAIN OF BAD REP NOOBNESS.
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm

NOOOO!!!!!!!! But wouldn't u want me to atleast tell you im sorry and so that you would wanna come back please!!!!! Forget this ever happend its been for ever sence I had such a great clan!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 pm

I will NOT continue to repeat myself. I told you what is happening. EVERYONE knows or is learning what is happening. Do what i suggested about fixing your own rep and either be alone or join us. But not now, perhaps sometime in the future in a weekish or so if you've changed at all. Leaders of BoS are Me + KKND , Followed by our Overseer AI_Unit
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 pm

MANSON THE Brotherhood Of Steel IS NOT AFFILATED WITH EDF. WE LEFT YOU ALONE ON PURPOSE. WE WANT NO PART OF YOU OR EDF ANY LONGER. CONTINUE TO SAY WE ARE AT ALL RELATED THERE WILL BE CONEQUIENCES. AND I WONT RAGE YOU ILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE EDF WEBSITE!!!

PERHAPS IN THE FUTURE WHEN YOU ARE MORE MATURE YOU MAY BE ATLEAST A SMALL ALLY. OR JOIN US WITH A SMALL RANK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM wants war with us
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.D.F :: Da Forums :: Annoucements-
Jump to: