E.D.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.D.F

Earth Defence Force a official clan for battlezone II

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM wants war with us

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

GM wants war with us - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 am

Most of us really haven't had an intrest in this war, we just want to get along and play. Atleast that's how it is for me. I would see that, maybe, the war would bring even more frustration and such between everyone. Would, still, like to join games without being kicked asap.
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 am

{-GM-}-ComputerMaster1st- wrote:
you have lots of members, we only have a few, so i would like it to be a nice clean fair fight.

Shall we just call off this war before we all go mad?

Depends if the war will be a strat or not Razz

If not, I will hold you and Major_Manson personally responsible for the damage you cause to the community.

Conflict like this is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:08 am

Yes call it off and for all future refrences... The main diplomatic representative... Will not be Major. What i want is peace and things to stop trolling. Please do not set 1 member of a clan off for the entire clan itself. Alsoive seen comments about how wildly our forum speak is. Get over it, its our forums, why do we have to act all professional when were here , as friends , and just here for eachothers fun. Sorry we don't post all epic and moderatry like most people seem to want from us

If BS like this continues i may just be quitting EDF.. Lol
Back to top Go down
{-GM-}-ComputerMaster1st-
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:09 am

AHadley, I think you just put yourself into it now.

Maybe leave this alone between us before it spreads through the entire community.
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:09 am

GameMaster, its you and your clan that's spreading it. We are just trying to prevent it!
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:12 am

How about it stops or im either leaving or removing Major from this site itself for starting shit and getting people angry at us. Also the BS WAS STARTED BY you and KKND AND MAJOR.. Major because hes a fking noob and starts stuff.. And KKND told me he pissed off cyber because cyber was sucking up so much like a happy slame trying to get him to join and say hes awesome when he isnt that awesome lol no offence but KKND knows it.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:12 am

Thats it, Lets do a court session

Your Honor, I would like Vearie to rise to the stand.

He has told me about {EDF} have done over MSN.

I have a log to prove it and quotes on my forum.
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:13 am

Please prove this, asap. We want justice for everything!
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:13 am

Go ahead. BRING vearie into this. More trolls wonderful. Im this close to fking being done with this entire clan and starting my own.
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:15 am

Something has to be done, this is going too far. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:18 am

Btw who im sideing with right now is kind of in between.. GM are major fking trolls , but at the same time some of the EDF have been instigating noobfks so deserve it. BOTH ARE AT FAULT. And you both need to knock it off, or i wont be a part of it any longer

So currently there are three sides...

1 supports the select few trolls in gm who start shit
1 supports the select few noobs in edf who start shit
1 supports wanting this bs to end and thinks both clans are being retarded right now.

What side are you on?
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:19 am

/me supports wanting this bs to end and thinks both clans are being retarded right now.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 am

Now i know i made it seem that the third choice was the only right choice however.. It should be more like.. Are you sideing with your clan right now and think their right? Or do you want this crap to stop.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:22 am

Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:23 am

Well, i can say i may have said some stuff, that i havent even experienced about, stupid stuff that is. I want to put that behind us and start again.

I just want the BS to stop, i really don't want to be part of a clan like this, though i dont want to loose the friends also.
ATM im just really worried about what will happen, so i keep online as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:24 am

Omg ok fine I will call this gay crap off as long as CM1 promisses to gtfo of my forums and leave back to your happy land you call GM forums.
Back to top Go down
https://edf-bz2.forumotion.com
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:25 am

MAJOR REMARKS LIKE THAT ARE WHAT START THESE THINGS. STFU FOR THIS CONVERSATION YOU MAKE THINGS WORSE

CM the link wont work
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:25 am

Easy now major, i understand that your angry, but it's not the way to work right now. The whole CLAN is at stake as it is at the moment, as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:26 am

You must be respectful and set a good example, not a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:28 am

He keeps it up im gone as i said before. I've actually looked like worse of a person for having to deal with this bs. Manson, be abit nicer QUIT ACTING LIKE YOUR 12 , i know your 14 but if you want to be leader then act older than what you reall are. If you can't handle it then step down before you get exiled. Right now everyone wants to stab YOU
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:28 am

Grrr.... ok im sorry, please CM1 can you just leave this forum and we wont go into war.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 am

Ok, I will call this war off but if this happens again, there is NO going back.

Please make that understood

CM1 out.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:32 am

I personally dont care about anything that goes on AT ALL. I never had a problem with Vearie its always him doucheing me and multiple times ive tried giving him chances and even now i still do. If things could end these disputes between troll and us. between GM and us. I'll be happy. If they can't be stopped then im leaving EDF. Or most likely saying fuck BZ2 Lol
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:33 am

Though i reject asking you to post it. I can see that you clearly state: Attacking forum, attacking personal computers. Just because, "they are disrecpecting you". What is this? Some kind of ghetto warfare we are in? Seriously, if you dont want problems like this to start again in the future, take a little chill with the whole ego thing going on.

Im just trying to help here, not flaming or anything just giving you facts. It's. not. good. karma. anywhere.
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:33 am

Good happy, gosh although we might not end up as allies just netural.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM wants war with us
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.D.F :: Da Forums :: Annoucements-
Jump to: