E.D.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.D.F

Earth Defence Force a official clan for battlezone II

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM wants war with us

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

GM wants war with us Empty
PostSubject: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:00 am

So... I just had a talk with GM computer master, one on one. He said that vaerie, had seen a topic in our forums, and that we have talked shit about them. I told him that the things where true but he just went blabla we wont take crap blabla we will have allout war blabla we have him and this guy and fucking jesus and blabla. That how he went on, i tried to say that, so? everyone prolly thinks EDF are noobs, but do we care? no. he seems to take everything very personal, but again and again i said it was true and some of his clanmates are really annoying little brats. The last thing he said, "Don't say anything bad about us again or we will have an all-out war." so i said "You suck... sigh" fucking wanker is what i think he is! Spoiled brat that can't take that someone thinks bada about them.

So sorry "if" i've started a war now but, what can we do? We will prolly continue spread the truth about them and they will prolly attack sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 am

Meheheh All out war ya say? Ur right why should we care... I mean this is BATTLEZONE. What are they gonna do if we don't fight them, say mean things behind our back to their clanmates? Try to get into our protected forum? Make snippy troll asshole remarks on the game itself? COME ON

Really BZ2 the worst you can do to someone is..... Ban them from ur game? Also don't even worry about Patch bans those are so easily avoided with proxy changes , simply downloading with a new computer which i will pirate the download for us all if i have to , or several other ways.

So ask urself, when they say war. WHO GIVES A FLYIN FK and why should we? When there is NOTHING they can do other than just insult us to random people or their clanmates.
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:08 am

Yea that's so true, they just keep on trolling! I will NEVER bow down and kiss their feet! But i may also never join their "war-games OMG GM VS EDF COME AND GET UR ASS KICKED" ill go in and say hi and wonder what it's all about, but ill prolly get troll spammed about joining the other team and joining the game.

Sigh, well i think i did good. The whole clan seems to be idiots, almost. I've had some fun time with Draco, but thats also the ONLY one in the clan. Most of them really are whiners and yea... trolls.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 am

The sad part is, notice how fast EDF is growing? It's EASILY the most active clan on BZ2 right now and its newly created. Sure ill admit we got some nubs but the good and nubs are seperated by the ranking system. Other than the 3 leaders. Thing is more we have under our bannar, More of BZ2's population we control or have access to, to instantly play a game with
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 am

YEa just saw a captain black dragon join in, thats cool.

I would way they are newbies, they can get good. Dosent seem to be noobs like.... i dont know, SAM.
Shadow are getting better and better and so am i, my dog fighting skills are getting better. Should concentrate on some more ST training.

And yea, we dont have morons like other clans do.. We have good people that want to help eachother!

Btw im in ur game.
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 am

Lol we can pwn GM lolz GM only has one active user and that is draco.
Back to top Go down
https://edf-bz2.forumotion.com
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Who are you going to fight if you ally with everybody? Most of the old BZ2 clans are dead now, and some of them are going that way - aRc, for example - and there are only a few left. FTD, bac, EDF, GM/MIB. If you all team up... whats the point of having clans in the first place? As far as I'm concerned, the clans should all stay seperate as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Clans = bands of friends and combineing people into their own banner so they can chat , have fun , and share talks with eachother with ease n laughter. Clan wars like the one issued from GM are just pointless sence well its Battlezone2 what are they going to do? Troll us to death if we refuse?
Back to top Go down
{-GM-}-ComputerMaster1st-
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 pm

{E.D.F}Major Manson wrote:
Lol we can pwn GM lolz GM only has one active user and that is draco.

SURPRISE!!!!

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Im also an active user. The reason your clan is growing is because all your doing is trying to recruit every last player. If this war goes ahead, WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN.

Don't forget, we are a Multi-clan empire and also have {bac} alliance with us. I am one of the friendliest players in bz2. We will NEVER alliance with you.

If it's a war you want, it's a war you shall get.

>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Please do not let Major represent the EDF on diplomatic means.... I wish not to have WWIII also as stated above, go ahead war with us. War = we auto kick you from our games and just ignore you lol. So really if you insist on it weill just avoid the trolls
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Xenophobe wrote:
Please do not let Major represent the EDF on diplomatic means.... I wish not to have WWIII also as stated above, go ahead war with us. War = we auto kick you from our games and just ignore you lol. So really if you insist on it weill just avoid the trolls

I take it you don't know what a clan war is. A clan war means that we fight to the death which means...

NO BANNING
NO KICKING

etc

If you do that, we will automatically win the war so i suggest you be careful on what you do
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:32 pm

I really do not want to involve myself in a war against , Cyber , Draco , and you Lol ill happily oblige though ive no reason to want to kill you. Idk i don't really see how a war is Forced on BZ2, pretty much our entire clan is "We dont care" about this. Major on the other hand... I said before.. Don't let him represent us
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Who ever is leader of clan should keep the clan in order and should NEVER mess with other clans. You should also lead a good example towards your clan otherwise your clan will do whatever they want and become out of control.

Who ever is leader doesn't seem to have good clan leader experience.

I lead about 5-10 clans in my time and im now a big success with the GMs, we also merged with MIB creating a multi-clan empire and have a strong alliance with {bac}.

I suggest that the leader should get his/her clan straight so the war will not happen, if it doesn't happen, we WILL happily OPEN FIRE on all EDF we find and that will be a fact.

So, FIX it or DIE
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:38 pm

If Major goes through this he will have a Coup D'etat on his hands. And be left with 1 maybe 2 members. Or be mutenied out of the clan itself or lowered in rank by more than 80% vote. I hope he does realise this
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Ok do so if you wantto! I love this clan and i don't care if major isn't a really good leader, yes we recruit anybody, BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN PLAY. They can also get better, or not.

Go ahead and war, we will just ignore you like xeno said. Its true really, YOU want the war, YOU started the war because you can't handle FACTS.

a big LOL on this.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:43 pm

KKND still got those in game screenshots of them trolling up a war?
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 pm

We'll be waiting...
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Major can either stop bsing or be over ruled by KKND and Myself most likely.. You guys are the ones that started the war, simply from trolling and trolling some more. Most likely cyber helped. I know KKND had a link or some kinda screenshot showing that proof
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Well, i tried to explain that the "bullshit" was just facts, and many of the members are annyoing and trolling, alot. Like calling people NOOB because they are getting OWNED, YABBERING about how good they are, how other suck.
I'll hand you a fact, we all sucked when we started playing, but how did we get so good? Training, traininig training...

ComputerMaster... Do you think that we should start a war on ANYONE that calls us noobs? Seriously, there would be no players left for us to play with. Like wtf, take a chill pill and go jerk off to some guns and ammo magazine to get your man's pride on lol, it dosent really work to start wars over an online game... And learn to take some crap, there will ALWAYS be people who hate you/don't like you very much.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Everybody please direct your attention to this. Just imagine the cast of EDF is the ones singing this. Now continue to press us if you want but remember... We didn't start the flame war Smile http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543

Last edited by Xenophobe on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Kicking and banning people because you don't like them is just childish. It's a game, it's not serious, it's not a real war. We're here to have fun, not to squabble. The best way to settle any argument is with a good strat Razz
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Yes i do agree, I'd be very much for this war but without them really developing true hate and gutting our throats in their dreams. Explosions make people smile and run in terror... Not have a murderous vengance because their E-Peen must be bigger.
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 pm

ComputerMaster has posted a posting on BZU stating that he wonders whom, of all the people on the forum, supports wich clan.

WE *WILL* NOT SUPPORT ANYITHING OF THIS, PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE IN DISCUSSION IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. (The discussion on BZU that is)

Hench the fact that i don't want some kind of split-up of "supporters" and stuff, its really unnessecary..
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Personally, I'll be the first to admit that I don't support anybody except BZU and aRc. All I want is a united community where we can all get on.

Though I do admit CM1's ego is a overblown.
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Yea i see your point Ahadley, i would also love that. Many clans as there have too, but that everyone can co-exicst and play together. A lovely view of the future in all the BZ communitys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM wants war with us   GM wants war with us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM wants war with us
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.D.F :: Da Forums :: Annoucements-
Jump to: