E.D.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.D.F

Earth Defence Force a official clan for battlezone II

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E.D.F Advertising

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 am

Ok I just want to make sure if we will advertise at lest maybe once a day? I mean its your guys choice if you want to advertise are clan a randum time.
Back to top Go down
https://edf-bz2.forumotion.com
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:07 am

okey. we should not, by my opionion. let anyone join, talk to them first abit to see what they are all about. so we dont get in any idiots on a daily basis :/ but yea, there arent many players atm but i can help advertise sometimes
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 am

Yeah ok thats cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 am

Quit force advertiseing, I just do it when im asleep. Try asking people to join though if you are unsure of someone's existence in EDF. Check the website, as someone MUST be approved by me , Major , or AI_Unit.
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:46 am

I agree with you xenophon, because I mean we cant just trust randum people into are website.
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

True, i will do what i can. Always shuts down my comp completly, to save energy. And to keep the bill small, i still live at home (I KNOW Sad. )

BTW Love this clan, awesome people in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:22 am

So yeah KKND trie to get some sweet people in are clan if so I will give you a promo!
Back to top Go down
shadow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
shadow

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 pm

hey friend i too shutdown my computer everytime. and yeah i always tell people about E.D.F if they are good.and when i enter a game i advertize about E.D.F lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Aie.. After all someone is more likely to join if they see you as a minor friend or even a comrade whos played just one game with them. Mpi team mates or team mates in anything seem to work out the best to ask.

Though a word to all newcomers and those not in EDF, I've noticed complaints about letting "noobs" join. Yes we let whoever join. But the noobs are indeed seperated from the skilled. Which is why we have a ranking system, Simply look at the stars below the poster.

Skill level for Me - AI - and Manson can not really be judged by this however seeming as we are pretty much Co leader - Leader and Leader. If you see a Major or Brigadier in this clan though you know hes some badass Smile
Back to top Go down
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:30 pm

In my opinion, i have no problems with noobs, or newbies (difference, a newbie is a beginner, a noob is someone who just cant get any better). I meant morons and trolls Smile
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:49 pm

The all knowing Xenophobe just saw around 5 minutes ago Shadow had recruited Rajden to EDF. Very well done. +Rep on ur post Smile
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:06 am

Reputation shouldn't be counted for posts, reputation should be counted for posts that help others and others work that has shown such as my varrient.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:34 am

Thats how you give Reputation sence the thanks button is broken and it's just one point for the new member...... Your over posting really is pishing me off, on all the catagories it is always New Post Major Manson, impossible to even give members a chance to talk to eachother without you swarming in, i can only imagine thats why your rep is so Low, i haven't even touched it by the way.
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Im the 1st owner of the clan how cant I not just not post? Also you mat just ad a topic called like (Other member Talk) or board of such.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Just teasing you fool... Busy working on a few things anyways, forums, training noobs, recruitin, beta testing the ip id program... beleive or not mr 98.206 ip is helping me.. yes the mega troll. Also trying to impliment music for the forum but most widgets are trying to cost money and the widgets that dont are to big and take up to much room
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:13 pm

The 98 person is vearie dude. I saw him one time he said he was vearie then I look at ip and yes matches.
Back to top Go down
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:22 pm

K and makes sence. Also WOOOO Our first 2 topic with 2 pages Smile. Updateing list
Back to top Go down
AI_Unit
General
General
AI_Unit

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement   E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 am

Download my mega variant. you can find it in the forums. I update recently and post asap.Thanks to everone who downloads it. I love you Very Happy king
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:39 am

AI_Unit its good that you are posting about your varrient but uhm when the topic says advertising we meant by just the E.D.F purposes although Im starting to put up slots for others work up to adverstise so maybe if you wanna put up a slot in the slot then go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E.D.F Advertising  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E.D.F Advertising    E.D.F Advertising  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.D.F Advertising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.D.F :: Earth Defense Force :: E.D.F-
Jump to: