E.D.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.D.F

Earth Defence Force a official clan for battlezone II

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 am

Hello and welcome to the first forum of E.D.F Earth defence Force Very Happy

We are about saving the earth from the others who seem to like war and take over all! We dont just save are self but help others to make peace! So I ask you to join this E.D.F and do whats right for peace.
Back to top Go down
https://edf-bz2.forumotion.com
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:19 am

Fo shizzle, We are getting all this new fresh meat. Each and every one of these recruits are getting any break from me on training or the tough battles we will face together.

Manson over here may oversee everything alongside Mr Ai_Unit though i can assure you. Crying to them for mercy from me is not a option, i will not be a hard douche, i will be a fair douche only to better yours skills. Now that this lovely introduction is out of the way.

We accept those we deem good or generally like from what i heard. I myself am generally insane and if you cross me i just may eat your liver for a mid afternoon snack after demolishing ur base with countless titans. Now

Let us set forth and conquer all that oppose us in battle. And most importantly. Develop a mind sick enough to enjoy the screams of our enemy as they lose and shout at us. For we are generally the best this planet earth has to defend it. And those that are not WILL try to catch you off guard with cursing, flameing, and general whineing. Those weaklings that arn't us are known as "
Noobs" I say
CRUSH THEM ALL =).

(Need any help or training or anything at all dont hesitate to tell AI_Unit, Major, Or myself. We may be elite and douches to those that are the description above as "Noobs". Though we support our kind and those that arnt "Noobs" with welcomeing arms)

Last edited by Xenophobe on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 am

E.D.F will indeed have training sessions. Although if you show us that your really good in one training session you may not need to do more training session if you wish. AI_Unit you will teach them the ways of the MPI and salpone/corber you will teach them the ways of the ST (team strat) But please people let them teach you these ways and not only will you be in the E.D.F team and possablie be a officer but be skilled! In the ways of the E.D.F!
Back to top Go down
[E.D.F.]Tnq67985
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:09 am

Hey major, I'll probably need some extra training sessions... you know what i'm like... you see me pretty often
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 am

Sure thing tnq67985 I will get to you asap.
Back to top Go down
shadow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
shadow

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:27 pm

major how can i improve myself do you know what i lack i always lose when i play against a human apponents affraid
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 am

Well see shadow its all about aim and speed mostly you must target the enmey by using t.
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi there. I'm AHadley, and I'm a global moderator over at BZU. I don't play as often as I should, because I mostly use BZ2 as a modding engine (with good reason - I am going for a games audio design course at university in about a year). Over the next few days you'll probably find that I post a hell of a lot - more out of habit than anything else, as a moderator I tend to have fingers in many pies and like to keep on top of things. Once I've gotten to grips with your forum, no doubt I'll settle down and post about as regularly as the rest of you.

I'm afraid that I have no wish to join your clan - no offence to you of course, and I hope you don't hold this against me - I am only here because I like to keep in touch with other BZ2 players.

Nice to see you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Global moderator for BZU ya say? Any chance you might be able to unleash fury upon a BZU member, Hes done things from troll, being a cyber criminal, to literarlly virusing several websites and destroying our website multiple times with spam posting of obscene images. Yes of course i mean Vearie, Who else would i be describeing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.D.F :: Earth Defense Force :: E.D.F-
Jump to: