E.D.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.D.F

Earth Defence Force a official clan for battlezone II

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EDF the earth defence force

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

EDF the earth defence force Empty
PostSubject: EDF the earth defence force   EDF the earth defence force Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 am

EDF the earth defence force Edf11
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: EDF the earth defence force   EDF the earth defence force Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am

Xenophobe wrote:
omg.. i just vommited what is this.. This has to be this corbin asshole.. u know what, no more argueing no more whatever... CORBIN - ASSHOLE existed... i made corbin, then i became corber, each time this little dick keeps poseing as me. so to save trouble ill stop useing my Forgotten enemies names.. THIS IMPOSTOR CAN HAVE MY NAME... ill let him take it, i like Xephon better
Well anyways... Xenophobe get back on topic oh and yes E.D.F is in also EPIC mod I think and also Flesh Storm2.
Back to top Go down
https://edf-bz2.forumotion.com
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: You all anger me   EDF the earth defence force Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 am

You know what pisses me off? That you know its ME because of the three numbers in my name... and now it doesnt even matter, do what you want, this little fool can have my name. So decide here, exile this obviously impostor noob "corbin" who stole my corber name..... Ori m gone, We have no idea who this corbin impostor is, hes some random dick who says he owns EDF, when have i even said i was going to take over EDF? WTF

Intill then ill go ahead and sit in a clan i made sence you obviously favor the impostor over me.. not confuseing really....... Corbin the asshole impostor one existed --- I made a name corbin which i didnt know already existed so then there was.... Dick impostor Corbin , and me Corber... SEE THE 2 LETTERS DIFFERENT? and on top of that im the only one who has the three numbers at the end of my name that mean u know what about MPI

So if this fool is actually copying MY OWN ACHIVEMENTS ABOUT MPI then its clear hes impostoring because IM ME now im on my names, he can have that little corber name like a fag, ill keep my old names AND my achivements... So decide now

keep me , or keep this impostor who is poseing as me and my achivements and says he owns ur clan and is trying to take it over

idc what u choose, choose the 2nd thats ur own damn problem major and i wont stick around for his impostor dickery
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: EDF the earth defence force   EDF the earth defence force Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:19 am

Anyways indeed the E.D.F but yet in FE they have passed through and not just be poilce but yet found new civilzations Shocked meaning they have found cerbris and hadeins and much more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: EDF the earth defence force   EDF the earth defence force Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 pm

The ISDF was renamed to the EDF after the Night of Infamy (Braddock's nuclear strike at Core) to remove any association with Braddock and to shed the embarrasing events of the past. The ISDF and EDF are effectively the same thing - the EDF is slightly smaller and under a different name, but it's still the same organisation with the same people.

The EDF appears in all pseudo-canon events during and after FE.

ISDF appear in:
Battlezone II

EDF appear in:
Forgotten Enemies
Fleshstorm
Fleshstorm 2
Fleshstorm 3
EPIC
Queens Filchers
Queens Filchers 2: Essence of a Theif
Perfidious
Insidious

and whichever other pseudo-canons I have forgotten. Note that pseudo-canon mods are as close to official additions to the BZ storyline we can get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: EDF the earth defence force   EDF the earth defence force Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:40 am

The mods so far that I have saw the E.D.F where in, FE,FS2 and FS so far.
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: EDF the earth defence force   EDF the earth defence force Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 am

FS3 is to be set after FS2, so that will most definately have the EDF in. Bear in mind that its development has not started yet.

EPIC is set after FE, so that has the EDF in. Not sure if you've played this or not.

QF is set during FE, so that has the EDF in. Again, not sure if you've played it.

QF2 is set after QF, so that will probably have the EDF in too. Still in development at the moment.

Perfidious and Insidious are my own mods, so I know that they will have the EDF in, once I finish them.

Basically, any mod that is set after the Night of Infamy (which requires the Scion storyline) will not have the ISDF in, and will have the EDF instead.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDF the earth defence force   EDF the earth defence force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDF the earth defence force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.D.F :: Earth Defense Force :: E.D.F-
Jump to: