E.D.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.D.F

Earth Defence Force a official clan for battlezone II

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FORUM MUSIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

FORUM MUSIC Empty
PostSubject: FORUM MUSIC   FORUM MUSIC Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:16 pm

I am currently searching for a music widget or something that is able to be posted on forums. This thing must be able to play automaticly when you go into the site , and have a stop / play button atleast. The size of this can not be to large either as ittl overlap the forum. What id very much like to find is a small playlist bar that can stop / play , either select from the list of songs or go to the next.

Please post any information that you can find and if one is found i will add it to the forums so we finnaly have some music, Also go ahead and post a youtube link of a song or songs that you think should be in the playlist. I would like more time spent finding the widget, for free. I know they exist but simply must be found. Most websites and forums already have a pre built mp3 player or music player but this one doesnt so we must find it.

Project Playlist is a NO however sence the widget is far to large and overlaps the forum causing mess.
Back to top Go down

FORUM MUSIC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.D.F :: Da Forums :: Annoucements-
Jump to: