E.D.F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.D.F

Earth Defence Force a official clan for battlezone II

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noobs are good to have in games??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

Noobs are good to have in games?? Empty
PostSubject: Noobs are good to have in games??   Noobs are good to have in games?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 am

Really its kinda good to have noobs around why? Cause it shows that wow im not a noob ive been in this game for a long time! Or the pride of your self saying "Yes im finally so good!!"
Back to top Go down
https://edf-bz2.forumotion.com
KKND
Commander
Commander
KKND

PostSubject: Re: Noobs are good to have in games??   Noobs are good to have in games?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:10 am

I loled Very Happy but yea, that means newbies, noob is such a harsh word Razz, you can train to make them better and better
Back to top Go down
{E.D.F}FallenAngel
General
General
{E.D.F}FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Noobs are good to have in games??   Noobs are good to have in games?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 am

Well yes but like I said it helps your pride too.
Back to top Go down
https://edf-bz2.forumotion.com
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: Noobs are good to have in games??   Noobs are good to have in games?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Newbs are willing to learn, and are always good to have around.

Noobs, however, think they know all there is to know. They won't give a shit what you say, and will constantly tell you how they are far better than you. If you beat them, you're a cheat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: Noobs are good to have in games??   Noobs are good to have in games?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 pm

What i like about "Newbs" is they don't give up and if they do they atleast accept defeat honorably and ask for a rematch. All noobs need to die in a hole. Yes ive douched over 150 MPI But its my passion, I simply dislike MPI, and by now everyone should know to either auto kick or keep a eye on me in them Lol.
Back to top Go down
AHadley
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
AHadley

PostSubject: Re: Noobs are good to have in games??   Noobs are good to have in games?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Just because you don't like MPI doesn't mean you should ruin it for other players - this just makes people hate you. Sometimes, MPI is quite enjoyable. Quite often, when I play BZ2, I play MPI - purely because, being an A-level student, I don't have the time for a full-blown Strat. MPI can be as long or short as you want it to be.

Just because you play MPI more than Strat doesn't make you a noob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum
Xenophobe
The Douchemaster
The Douchemaster
Xenophobe

PostSubject: Re: Noobs are good to have in games??   Noobs are good to have in games?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Aie though it was a sort of personal record, personally i no longer do it i got bored after i hit the 150 mark and lost interest in it, Hence the little 3 digit number i used to have next to my name in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobs are good to have in games??   Noobs are good to have in games?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobs are good to have in games??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.D.F :: Battlezone 2 :: Battlezone II talks...-
Jump to: